Please logon to access our new editor, MySoccerExercises.com. This feature is part of the SoccerCoachingInternational subscription. Not, a subscriber? No problem, you can subscribe to the editor for €29,99 a year. Click below to order or view our demoOrder | Demo
SoccerCoachingInternational is the English counterpart of our Dutch magazine and website combination TrainersMagazine, which we started in 2002 for the Dutch and Belgian soccer coaching market. In 2003 we started with the English version, which we named SoccerCoachingInternational. Like TrainersMagazine it is a magazine/website combination we refer to as "the complete soccer coaching experience!" SoccerCoachingInternational is published by Sportfacilities & Media BV.
Sportfacilities & Media BV is a sports publishing company. All magazines Sportfacilities & Media publishes are joined by an interactive website and what we call spin-off activities, such as organizing clinics, publication of books and DVDs, etc.
Even though our website is in Dutch you may want to take a peek at www.sportfacilities.com
OTHER TITLES FROM SPORTFACILITIES & MEDIA BV:
SportfacilitiesMagazine, the magazine for sport organizations
April 1997 marks both the birth of the company as well as her first title; SportfacilitiesMagazine
The first journal was designed to aid board members and volunteers of sports organizations. It started as a 32 page magazine and has since grown to 68 pages and is now the leading magazine in Holland for Sport organization.
The magazine is divided into 5 content categories:
- Sport management (governing and sport management issues)
- Sport club (dealing with volunteer issues and day-to-day club management issues)
- Sport complex (dealing with facilities management issues)
- Tennispark (a section specifically dedicated to tennis parks and its unique facility management issues)
- Sport plaza (a section specifically dedicated to canteen and concession management)
Its website www.sport-FM.nl provides its readers with additional information and tools that will help them in their day-to-day activities.
TrainersMagazine, journal for the modern football trainer
TrainersMagazine is the only independent coaching journal in the Netherlands, which started in 2002. Itâ€™s the Dutch counterpart of SoccerCoachingInternational. The difference between TrainersMagazine and SoccerCoachingInternational is its focus. Whereas SCI attains her content by interviewing and writing articles about professional youth coaches from around the globe. TrainersMagazine attains its content primarily from home soil and provides a mix between professional and amateur coaches.
It is not only the contents of the journal what distinguishes TrainersMagazine from its competitors, but certainly also the website (www.trainerssite.nl), which is an exact copy of the SCI website, only in Dutch.
RondomVoetbal, the free regional soccer-newspaper
RondomVoetbal (meaning Around Football) is a regional newspaper for the Utrecht (province and city in the middle of Holland) football enthusiast. The newspaper is published 8 times / year and with a circulation of 50,000. Recent research shows the papers is being read by up to 350,000 people. Its unique target group has a passion for and interest in both professional football and amateur football. RondomVoetbal is free and circulated where football lives. Newspaper lies in target group locations including at approximately 90 clubs, hotels, cafeterias, tobacco shops, books shops, all public libraries, municipality, health clubs, and several other interesting spreading locations.
The newspaper is, like all our products, supported by a website: www.rondomvoetbal.nl, which has daily news, all scores and ranking from the region (grassroots to professional), and much more.
Besides her own publication mentioned above, Sportfacilities & Media also published magazines for third parties:
- Onderwatersport Magazine, is the journal for the Dutch Underwater Sports Association and her 16000 members (published 10x/year)
- BowlingSportMagazine, is the journal for the Dutch Bowling Federation and her members (published 4x / year)
- BowlsMagazine, is the journal for the Dutch Indoor & Outdoor Bowls Federation and her members (published 4x / year)
- Tijdschrift Manuele Therapie, is the journal of the Dutch Association for Manual Therapist and her members (published 4x / year)
- FC Utrecht print media, which includes their quarterly magazine, all programs for matches, Junior Tigers Magazine